Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
Thank you very much, JD.

I have driven 12 hours today and just got home, so am not going to be able to answer questions in other threads, just wanted to stick my head in here before crashing.

I've been running on shared hosting, and it looks like I've finally grown out of it as more and more people visit DiodeDynamics.com . Problem is, my host decided to terminate services without any warning, in violation of the 24 hour warning promised in their own ToS, so now I'm stuck trying to get in contact with them to retrieve server-side recent backups and files off of the server. I have local backups, but only weekly, and that would mean the information for the 70 or so customers and orders in the past week would be gone. :3_frown:

When I get the files from them, I'll then be moving to a virtual dedicated server, for better performance and no downtime like this.

How long the site is down will be based on when the current host actually gets back to me regarding file transfer. Could be up tomorrow night, could be down for a couple days, I don't know. :(

Thanks,
Paul

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,436 Posts
OK, the website is back up for now, I called enough and they moved it to a different server box. But it will be down again shortly to migrate to the new dedicated server.

Thanks!
Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts