Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for interior underwell/dash LED kits. which do you guys think is better/easier to install? im trying to figure out who to buy from

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
Well considering the one I offer is specifically made for the Tiburon and has video installation instructions, I'd say our kit is considerably easier to install.

And it will be brighter as it has 30 LEDs on each side, while glowshift has 15.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
really? Diode has quality items. Always has, always will. I would buy from him for any leds, or lighting needs.
I mean hes Paul j. Mccain......enough said

·
Registered
845 Posts
^^ fudd said indeed

... but just in case your not convinced ... i have both the front and rear footwell led setups and i am incredibly impressed with both of them... and they are much brighter than the ones my friends bought, not to mention it took all of about 20 minutes to install both front and back.

definitely go with dd you wont be disappointed

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Also check out his sponser page, he has an entire thread of customer reviews, and pictures of his products. No better way than that to check really.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, ive been messaging paul some. but im gonna go with diode.. i was just looking for a few more opinions. thanks guys

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
ne time, also remember, paul is a busy guy, so he might not get back with a reply for a little while, but trust him. Hes a good guy

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
i've never bought anything from paul...but Diode Dynamics FTW!!

paul has always answered my questions about his products.. dont worry paul lol, once my unemployed lazy azz gets a job, i def will be buying from you!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I would try to support our sponsors... they are the ones that support us

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't see any PMs or emails from you! Please email [email protected] for any specific questions.

And thank you very much for all of the feedback, everyone, it is very much appreciated!!

Thanks!

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
I say go with LEDglow. Your garunteed to get your product on time and not 3 months later like with DD. Also you will get a better quality product that will not break - and if indeed it fails you will have a replacment to your door in a few days versus a few months with Pauls service.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
I say go with LEDglow. Your garunteed to get your product on time and not 3 months later like with DD. Also you will get a better quality product that will not break - and if indeed it fails you will have a replacment to your door in a few days versus a few months with Pauls service.
lmfao o sh1t

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
If you are going single color... they are both overpriced, you can choose between twin tubes per side or singles, 4x18 LEDS or 2x30 LEDs, and it shouldn't make much difference. Installation is very simple for both, and should be about the same. Either way it's better than autozone, or the old LEDs+Plexi light diffuser.

But if you go LEDglow you can get multicolor tubes, hook them into underglow, effects, and a remote (depending on the kit) for the same money. But then again, sponsors are sponsors, even if their markup on some items is insane.

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
Look at that, it's croat!! Again.... having never owned, seen, or used the product, how can you make any kind of judgment on it? Out of around 200 footwell LED kits I have sold, only 3 have had faulty LEDs on delivery and those were replaced within days. This is one of my most durable, long-lasting, best products. And I constantly get feedback from customers saying it is brighter and better than their friends' kits from companies such as LEDglow, etc.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have heard some bad stuff about DD. but also some good stuff... im going to autozone or pep boys tomorrow to check it out and see what i can whip up maybe, idk.. im still considering DD and LEDglow

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
Check the complaint ratio in his subforum - you'll get a more accurate understanding on the great shipping/refund/replacement policies of DD :*

1 - 20 of 44 Posts