Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT - NEW PICS AND VIDEOS ON PAGE 2 :D

Hey guys, this is my 04 GT V6 as of now...i bought it a while back but never really had pics of it in the beginning...here is what its at now...much more exterior to come soon, ill be updating it regularly when i get stuff in...ill also be doing some performance upgrades...throwing headers in soon to complete the I/H/E :) enjoy guys let me know what u think!

So whatcha guys think?

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
I think you have done one hellava job my man

What wheels are those i love em remind me of mine but in a way better color =)

Also your Double din i was going to get that one also
Love the shifter

HATE HATE THE PEDALS GTFO out and buy some SFR KDM ones much cleaner and doesn't look autozone

Overall 9/10 my man
much love

·
Registered
562 Posts
That looks really nice,shorty antenna and a black diffuser and she will be looking even better! I also noticed your clock says 420 lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks bro :) really appreciate that...the rims are Drag DR-34's in gloss black with a polished lip. The double din is a pioneer 3001...the shifter is part of a short shifter i got from SFR i used to have red trim lines in the notches but my friend accidentally ripped em off and threw em out haha...as for the disgusting pedals...its one thing i havent gotten around to switching out yet...i bought them about 8 months ago cuz my feet kept slipping off the pedals(small rubber sucks) so i put these on...im def gonna be grabbing the sfr ones very soon...thanks so much for the feedback :)

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
no problem man good modding and what are your future plans for the beast?

F/I or N/A build or are you done?>

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
Great start so far, very clean and lovely. The wheels have the nice offset, but fender gap is large, a drop perhaps would make it more of good looks. =) Please, continue your clean works!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah minato i was thinking the same thing...im N/A for now...no funds to do F/I...not really worth it for me...61k miles...i was thinking S/C setup but idk where i could get everything put in so i wouldnt have any engine problems later on...i know where i could buy the used parts...plenty of u guys on the forums sell it...could get a nice stage 1 or 2 s/c kit for like 1500-2500 right? just idk where i could get it all put in for a cheap price not like 800 bucks or more haha...

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts
yeah minato i was thinking the same thing...im N/A for now...no funds to do F/I...not really worth it for me...61k miles...i was thinking S/C setup but idk where i could get everything put in so i wouldnt have any engine problems later on...i know where i could buy the used parts...plenty of u guys on the forums sell it...could get a nice stage 1 or 2 s/c kit for like 1500-2500 right? just idk where i could get it all put in for a cheap price not like 800 bucks or more haha...
I think many of member live in NY would like to help, otherwise it is pretty basic install to do yourself, or with help of a friend to move heavy engine components, there is a DIY and video on hhop.com!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm...idk do u think an 18 year old with a decent toolset could do it? im just afraid ill screw something up and destroy my engine...then...poof! haha...funny you should mention the pedals again, i just ordered the KDM set off SFR..should be on in about 2 weeks lol...stupid shipping from korea haha

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
nice looking car, i say lower it, if you want to...lol....i know i didnt because of where i used to live in pennsylvania.....pot hole city....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol only problem i would have with lowering it is the fact that my driveway is a B!tch to get in and out of if i was lowered...my friends WRX scrapes his bumper EVERY time he goes in and out so he gave up and parked on the street haha :) so minato and tuscani joe...im gathering info on S/C setups! hopefully ill be able to pull it off!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone know some good springs i can grab for under like 150 or so before shipping of course...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just picked up a CF hood!!! installing it tomorrow morning...pics will be up shortly after! cant wait! also...pedal covers ordered...should be here in a week and a half or so...im looking for a nice vent ring set to kinda pull the interior together...with the hood tho, T emblem, No emblem, M&S karat emblem? and steering wheel emblem, stock crooked H or T or M&S karat..whatchu guys think? and im still looking for springs :(

·
Registered
922 Posts
Fastest color stock for tiburons, you should nightshade your tails and maybe paint the door handles black...I like the black gas cap but it seems lonely and out numbered by the sea of silver

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
just picked up a CF hood!!! installing it tomorrow morning...pics will be up shortly after! cant wait! also...pedal covers ordered...should be here in a week and a half or so...im looking for a nice vent ring set to kinda pull the interior together...with the hood tho, T emblem, No emblem, M&S karat emblem? and steering wheel emblem, stock crooked H or T or M&S karat..whatchu guys think? and im still looking for springs :(
Thats what i like to See DJ

Looks like its coming along nice , i would go T badge and M and S karat for sure

also check out We sell car parts in our sponsors they are having a killer deal with all four lowering springs for 132 shipped!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tuscani Joe GT FTW...no ****...fav member...do u by chance know which of the emblems just come with adhesive and not the pins that are on some that go with the OEM hood cuz as u know the CF hood doesnt have those holes...btw the hood i got is a Seibon VSII Evo Style...BRAND NEW only 150 hahaha...its like a 700 dollar hood rofl...anyway...which emblem set for the hood and which emblem for the wheel...let me know what u guys think...ill check out those springs.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Tuscani Joe GT FTW...no ****...fav member...do u by chance know which of the emblems just come with adhesive and not the pins that are on some that go with the OEM hood cuz as u know the CF hood doesnt have those holes...btw the hood i got is a Seibon VSII Evo Style...BRAND NEW only 150 hahaha...its like a 700 dollar hood rofl...anyway...which emblem set for the hood and which emblem for the wheel...let me know what u guys think...ill check out those springs.
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177260&highlight=ryloth
Vote for me here then bud :)

All you need to do is get some fishing wire and do work they will come off no problem

omg 150 thats a steal!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts