Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

docterd95

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  docterd95 
#1 ·
ripped off by: docterd95

hey i bought a set of coilovers off docterd95 in sept. the deal went good then guy starts sayin hes havin trouble shipping them n that was cool but then like a month later still nothing. the whole time hes contacting me n tellin me hes just havin problems so i said its ok man i'll give yah a week. so week passes n guess wha nothing not even n email n now the guy don't answer my emails or nething i kno hes online 2 cuz he got a myspace n he was on it the other day so if neone knows docterd95 tell him to send me my money. oh n i put a complaint in with paypal but its to late so i kno i'm the dumb person here but neway thought i'd let u guys know about this guy incase he is tryin to sell stuff to other ppl on here. thanx

#5 ·
Re: ripped off by: docterd95

Another stellar seller on NT.com......nice. Thank God it's a pretty rare occurence these days on here....

I'm sorry this has happened to you man. I hate to see members lose good, hard earned money to scammers on this site, but I suppose it's impossible to weed them all out before they do some damage....

#10 ·

Yellowwasabi said:
someone pull a PhoenixGT and go to the guys house.

did that ever happen?

Yes, it did.......apparently the part got to the buyer thanks to him......

staw512 said:
thats why if i ever have to wait a while for something, ill never let it go past the 30 days of paypal. i dont care how reputiable the seller is, its not worth the risk
Agreed......me either - if it's near over thirty days, I'm filing a claim, I don't care who it is selling....

#11 ·

Hmmm, ya he is from around Cincinnati, I actually met him like 2 years ago when I sold him my SSA exhaust. I really didn't talk to him all that much, cuz I met him in Columbus and had to get back home. Seemed like a decent guy, but then again I was selling him parts, not vice versa.

#14 ·

I'll just add a reminder which is a no-brainer but I can't stress it enough.

Buying from another member is a business transaction. Both parties should see it that way and meet their obligations. You are not buying something from an e-buddy, or at least should not be looking at it from that perspective. Paypal gives you the dispute facility for a reason. If you're concerned in the least and even when you aren't but the clock is ticking, use it.

#15 ·
i just want everyone to know i was having trouble shipping them he lives out of the country well they were shipped and they tried to deliver them three times no one was there to sign for them sat at the post office for two weeks now they are being returned to sender as soon as i have them back im sending him his money back shipping a big package out of the us is a pain in the as*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.