Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the F/L bumper to convert my tiby i also bought the new foglights, foglight covers and im waiting for the grills so am i missing anything? or did i waste my money on the new foglights?

·
Registered
255 Posts
it will fit for sure because i have one too on my 03 tib u just need new foglights and new grill and also new WHEEL WELL (the plastic thats above ur front tires or if not just mod it , punch some holes and use screws or zip ties then it should b ok or mayb thats just my car haha

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it will fit for sure because i have one too on my 03 tib u just need new foglights and new grill and also new WHEEL WELL (the plastic thats above ur front tires or if not just mod it , punch some holes and use screws or zip ties then it should b ok or mayb thats just my car haha

lol i think ill be punching holes ..... il be posting pics *** soon as foglights get delivered

THXX

·
Registered
128 Posts
I also had an issue with the styrofoam in the front bumper. I believe the 03-04 has a bigger piece than the 05 06. I'd suggest cutting it down with something and keeping it. I was kind of retarded for removing it, being as its a safety thing.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
^^thats the first time i had ever heard of anyone ever needing to remove the styrofoam from the bumper because it was too big. thats odd!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yep, the bottom portion of the 03-04 fender liners will NOT line up with the 05-06 front bumper. ALSO, to note that the bumper mounts under the headlights do NOT line up as well. Only minor drilling is required to fix those and you can zip tie the bottom of the fender liners to the front bumper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts