Registered
1,541 Posts
yeah thats a pretty decent price and the seller is very reliable

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome!

Price isn't a WHOLE bunch, but there's still nothing wrong with ordering and then getting raped by bad product :( Even if it's not 100+ like the Tib badges.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man, excellent color there... Ever since my dad got an old 02 accord coupe in midnight blue (think that was it), I've fallen in love with the dark blue colors... Dark enough to play black at night, but light enough to really show off the lines of a car.

Got black which I love right now, but I know later when small imperfections start to show, I'll wish I had a dark blue :)

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
mistergin said:
Man, excellent color there... Ever since my dad got an old 02 accord coupe in midnight blue (think that was it), I've fallen in love with the dark blue colors... Dark enough to play black at night, but light enough to really show off the lines of a car.

Got black which I love right now, but I know later when small imperfections start to show, I'll wish I had a dark blue :)
well the color is new.. it came out in 06.. its not the regular midnight blue.. its called regatta blue, in the sun it has sparkles in it.. looks GREAT.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
staw512 said:
clearcoat those tails
lol i know i know.. i wanna get them done with auto clear coat.. my buddy who owns a auto body shop is gonna do it when he and myself have free time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts