Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to post this about a fellow NT member, but i feel you all need to know and avoid this guy in money matters.

Edward Wielosinski aka. TuscaniGTSC2
FT Wayne IN

I purchased a never used NGM FPR and 6.5 pulley and ring for 375.00 USD. August 8 2006 and have not recieved it yet. (can't file a claim on PAYPAL after 45days) I have sent him several PM's and emails to his Yahoo account. He said he sent it out and he would get me a tracking number but he never did. He also said he would be happy to give me a refund and never did. I did not try to low ball him, i give him a fair price for his goods and this is what i get NOT COOL.

I invite ED and anyone who might be able to shed some light on this subject to please post. if you have any questions i have all the PM's and PAYPAL info about this purchase. ED if i'm wrong then post up and we can get this resolved like two men.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
Last Activity: 10-13-2006 04:58 PM
yep........
Kootr said:
That sucks......hopefully you get that resolved..... all though he hasnt been on in 10 days...... but 2 months is crazy to wait for some thing......

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as i said in the first post. If ED is indeed in Iraq then just post it here. He should have internet access in Iraq. he should still be able to log onto paypal and give me money back. I think ive been pretty nice about it up to this point.

·
Registered
639 Posts
damn that sucks. i hope you get your money back.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
wow, should have filed a claim before those 45 days,

that sucks though, hope you can get it resolved

1 - 11 of 11 Posts