Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys long time no talk lol mostly my 07 tiburon has been an absolute gem of a vehicle. unfortunately my drivers side door handle completely broke off and my friend says we could glue the handle back on. I was wondering if that would work because the problem is the plastic piece on the handle itself chipped. not sure if this is a stupid question or not lol, I ask because I tried going places to get it replaced. and everyone including Hyundai stealership themselves is telling me I gotta wait a week and leave the car and stuff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Order a new one off Amazon or ebay and replace it yourself. I replaced both sides in less than hour. There are videos on ebay. It is easy.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
There's also a DIY I made on here years ago that still has working pics. If you can't see them you just need a photobucket add on for your browser.

It's not hard to do, and as was mentioned you can easily get a set on Ebay or Amazon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys long time no talk lol mostly my 07 tiburon has been an absolute gem of a vehicle. unfortunately my drivers side door handle completely broke off and my friend says we could glue the handle back on. I was wondering if that would work because the problem is the plastic piece on the handle itself chipped. not sure if this is a stupid question or not lol, I ask because I tried going places to get it replaced. and everyone including Hyundai stealership themselves is telling me I gotta wait a week and leave the car and stuff
instead of buying one for about 50 bucks go to ur local junk yard and get the pieces

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yea, for the 5 lug Tiburons, they still make door handles. They were recently discontinued for the lighter 4-lug Tiburons.

·
Registered
10 Posts
just go to a junk yard and find one thats what i did alot of them wont glue back if it has chips and online they are like 30 dollars when u can get them for 2 bucks at a junkyard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts