Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's help me out here I'm looking for some good dragstrips in VA, the closer to NN the better. Thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the imput guys I'll have to try some of these out in a few months when they open. And Mo they don't have to be the big official 1/4 mile dragways either, I enjoy the small 1/8 mile dragstrips as well as the circle tracks.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for the imput guys I'll have to try some of these out in a few months when they open. And Mo they don't have to be the big official 1/4 mile dragways either, I enjoy the small 1/8 mile dragstrips as well as the circle tracks.
Oh in that case......Langley has a 1/4 mi oval that we go to during the season.....I'm sure it will be opening soon, since NASCAR season is coming up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://www.templeraceway.com/

This is the kind of track I'm looking for. Something small but still nice that does some open racing one night a week. I'll probably just have to hit a new one every weekend untill I find a really good one. If anyone wants to head out one weekend let me know and we'll roll together. Most of the tracks open in Mar.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Actually i believe that would be VMP(Virginia Motorsports Park around petersburg) or richmond dragway. VIR is near danville, VA. There is an 1/8 mile in colonial beach va, bout an hour and a half from NN, also an 1/8 mile close by in carolina cant remember the name. Richmond aint too bad more like a street race than VMP which is an awesome track.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts