Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my friends!. Well LONG story short. I put 2 new mufflers DC SPORT BECAUSE WAS CHEAP PRICE model ex 5010. Waoo sound to loud my car no have cat and no have resonator. So.. i decide to visit a muffler shop and the guy there put on my car a no brand resonator that one like a missile one looks because its very large and he put me 2 of that resonator ..all that its my pipe under the car but its still a little drone when i hit 2500 rpm and its annyoing its so deep tone drone. I use the car in not large roads. So i need to ask if a no branded resonator its waakk compare to vibrant or magnaflow resonator. Or what kind of muffler here someone recomend for me. I like the car with a sound but that drone its insane for daily driving. I want to put a muffler and put quad tip because i have a 08 bumper. Talking about resonator .. its better vibrant ultra quiet resonator or magnaflow resonator its better. .. what brand and model of muffler you recomend? Yes i know a quality brand catback its good but for send to me were i live are to much so i will go to a custome way. Ahh i miss right now i will put a headers so i want something quiet this more on the closer future. I left the header to a guy for fix the fitment issue with the alternator. You know its a china SSA.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
VIBRABT UKTRA QUIET VS MAGNAFLOW RESONATOR WHAT WILL BE EBTTER. AND WHAT MUFFLER SETUP. I WANT EAR MUFFLERS BUT NO DRONE INSIDE THE CAB. I DONT RUN THE CAR IN HIGHWAYS ONLY WHEN I GO TO TRIP I'M MORE A CITY GUY

1 - 2 of 2 Posts