Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know every car varies depending on treatment and such but a basic idea is appreciated.

There is some [email protected] in a town i cruise to with my buddies every weekend that has an 07 i4 that he put gt v6 emblems on and when i asked why he said the tint is dark enough so no one knows it dosnt have leather so cant tell its a i4... wtf? so he lifted his hood and we shot the sh*t for a little and became more and more evident he was a tool. all his has is an autozone special short ram intake. I have an aem cai and am about to purchase a front motor mount. WHo should win statistically? Both are stick. I currently have my rear stripped but usually have big 10 in ported box and amp in the back with seats in and all... he asked me who i thought would win and i said i dont race but then he just got ghey and using the "he's affraid" thing. truly dont want to race if im more likely to lose just because hes a deusch. I have 40k on my engine and hes around 20k

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
its all gonna come down to whos a better driver... from what i can tell.. you both are exactly the same + or minus 1 whp if that.. and the weight diff isnt gonna make any diff..

whoever can drive better will win...

and tell him if he wants to race you go to the track or you call him a douche..
this sounds like the type of idiot that would talk $hit and when he races he will crash into a van full of nuns and babies

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
no actually, on an I-4, it creates much more drag and he actually loses 50HP.... lol

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not my friend!!! lol. hes the "stereotypical" tiburon driver according to the people around here who associate tiburons as a$$hole drivers like hondas.... one day felt the need to do a ***** burnout at a light on mainstreet next to me... guess just gonna have to run. and to best of my knowledge every 100lbs is a .1 of a second off a quarter mile so it shoulf make a dif. no spare, rear seats, or jack

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
yeah... that .1 sec difference wont really make a matter if you are a better driver then him or vise versa. honestly, just make sure you focus on shifting right and not ****ing up.. lol

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
I love when people think they're i4 tibruons are the fastest **** around... talking about your friend not you. you seem cool.

·
Banned
60 Posts
I say you win by an antenna based on your integrity and honesty to your car.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
please video this race, get about 3 or 4 camera angles to record this event.

1: use lots of wax to make your car more slippery, you will gain .3 to 12 seconds
2: eat lots of fiber, laxatives, colon cleanser, enema and anything else you can shove up there. You will end up with at least a 10lb weight reduction and that equals 14 seconds right there.
3: go to autozone and get lightweight lug nuts, that saves at least 50lbs
4: tint your foglights, i think you know why.
5: deflate your tires, fill them with the souls of ninjas
6: when your challenger is not looking, armor all his steering wheel, clutch pedal and shifter knob
7: orange juice
8: sit down and tell your mom what is about to go down, tell her you are just keepin it real
9: sell off all your valuables, take the cash and put it on peanutbutter to win in the 2nd race
10: do step 4 again just to be safe

·
Registered
516 Posts
please video this race, get about 3 or 4 camera angles to record this event.

1: use lots of wax to make your car more slippery, you will gain .3 to 12 seconds
2: eat lots of fiber, laxatives, colon cleanser, enema and anything else you can shove up there. You will end up with at least a 10lb weight reduction and that equals 14 seconds right there.
3: go to autozone and get lightweight lug nuts, that saves at least 50lbs
4: tint your foglights, i think you know why.
5: deflate your tires, fill them with the souls of ninjas
6: when your challenger is not looking, armor all his steering wheel, clutch pedal and shifter knob
7: orange juice
8: sit down and tell your mom what is about to go down, tell her you are just keepin it real
9: sell off all your valuables, take the cash and put it on peanutbutter to win in the 2nd race
10: do step 4 again just to be safe
No matter what happens in this race Mr. photoman just got himself a win. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
430 Posts
"4. Tint your fog lights, I think you know why"
"7. Orange juice"
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
its all gonna come down to whos a better driver... from what i can tell.. you both are exactly the same + or minus 1 whp if that.. and the weight diff isnt gonna make any diff..

whoever can drive better will win...

and tell him if he wants to race you go to the track or you call him a douche..
this sounds like the type of idiot that would talk $hit and when he races he will crash into a van full of nuns and babies and puppies.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
i hope your friend reads and it becomes epic this for lulz

your amigo is a ricer. Take it to a track you may win.

I SMOKED a kid with the same mods as me both stick on the track of course

my 08 vs his 04
Was that before or after you removed the 2.7 Elisa badge?:3_wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts