Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys

I was just looking for some input, it is short notice.

Speaking with Arvin he was hoping to fly to either Ontario (Toronto or Ottawa) or Quebec (Montreal).

Basically it would be a demo of the PowerX demo and if we can get 5 people together a dyno day. Plus no doubt can find out how much power this thing is putting down in person! I can ask Arvin to confirm, but if you were looking to chip your car, there's a good chance Arvin will be able to perform the flash on site as well.

http://genesisforums.org/*********/7691-*********-msrp-ecu-tune-only.html

I proposed having one meet in Toronto and one meet in either Ottawa / Montreal as it is (about 2 hours for either or). If we can get enough guaranteed people possibly we can twist Arvin's arm to do both locations.

Otherwise a halfway point would be around Kingston ON? Again 2 hour drive for both parties but I don't know of any dyno shops there.

Let me know what preferences you guys have, and I might need some help with getting a location if you guys would be so kind as well.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys

I was just looking for some input, it is short notice.

Speaking with Arvin he was hoping to fly to either Ontario (Toronto or Ottawa) or Quebec (Montreal).

Basically it would be a demo of the PowerX demo and if we can get 5 people together a dyno day. Plus no doubt can find out how much power this thing is putting down in person! I can ask Arvin to confirm, but if you were looking to chip your car, there's a good chance Arvin will be able to perform the flash on site as well.

http://genesisforums.org/*********/7691-*********-msrp-ecu-tune-only.html

I proposed having one meet in Toronto and one meet in either Ottawa / Montreal as it is (about 2 hours for either or). If we can get enough guaranteed people possibly we can twist Arvin's arm to do both locations.

Otherwise a halfway point would be around Kingston ON? Again 2 hour drive for both parties but I don't know of any dyno shops there.

Let me know what preferences you guys have, and I might need some help with getting a location if you guys would be so kind as well.
Ok I guess this company is banned from newtiburon.com....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts