Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to dyno my car soon, where is there one in the city of ajax and vicinity?

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
im looking to dyno my car soon, where is there one in the city of ajax and vicinity?
Good question.... I remember hearing a buddy talking about one in Toronto.... I'd like to know the answer to this too :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good question.... I remember hearing a buddy talking about one in Toronto.... I'd like to know the answer to this too :)

U realise that most Emission test Machines are Dyno aswell i got mien doen from my freinds dad But he sold his machine to some shop around here in cambridge

·
Registered
56 Posts
Interesting enough in Oshawa, was driving down Taunton and south on Wilson, there is a large Dynojet dyno poster on the fence in the parking lot of the autoworks building. It was closed so I could not inquire to see if they actually had a dyno, but the sign would imply they did...and.....

quick web search turned up that the ontario camaro club has Dyno days there...seems might have a local place now to tune my sniper.

Autoworks
1320 Wilson Road North,
Oshawa, ON L1K 2B6
Tel. : 905-571-3369

Regards, Brent

·
Registered
0 Posts
there is a mustand Dyno in Pickering at PacOne .. I used to Dyno the noen there all the time , very good very accurate ...

I have the card and contacts at home ,ill post up the info tomorow as I am at the shop right now installing the stereo in my tibby .

·
Banned
157 Posts
Are you in Ajax??
There is one in Pickering at Brock and Bayley (just north of bayley) on the West side of Brock.
Can't remember the name of the place but they're on the west side and always have a mustang or two out front

·
Registered
27 Posts
PacOne in Pickering , 401 and Brock Rd North

mustang dyno , very good very accurate .. I have a contact there ill post it tomorow when I get home .. i'm at the shop right now doing my sterio install ..

I used to dyno my turbo neon there all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts