1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
I have no experience with that specific one. They dont say what material it is made from. I know phenolic spacers work great but without knowing what that stuff is I wouldn't get it.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
so they are basically trying to sell a pheno spacer as a gasket. not sure what the thickness is on those, but i know from experience that you NEED a gasket or gasket maker crap (permatex) in order to get a good seal

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
SecondGT said:
so they are basically trying to sell a pheno spacer as a gasket. not sure what the thickness is on those, but i know from experience that you NEED a gasket or gasket maker crap (permatex) in order to get a good seal
I think its opposite... They are trying to pass off a gasket as a phenolic spacer....

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
deez337 said:
I think its opposite... They are trying to pass off a gasket as a phenolic spacer....
From how it looks to me, its the opposite. Phenolic spacer as gasket lol. Anyways if 3 people cant tell, then dont get it

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
well they do have good feedback, 99.7% so that should give some kind of credibility to their description.

afaik that's the first attempt at making phenolic spacers for the lower intake manifold right?

someone should try those

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll probably try'em, but the time between getting the part and when I have time to install can be very long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts