Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just wanting to tell people about this...
bought the ebay obd2 scanner for $23 and used the pro scan 5.0 software and this thing is the Bomb! lol
shows you pretty much everything you want
even calculates whp and torque, etc...
can't be any happier!
the kit took about 7days to arrive from china..

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unfortunately no.
it came with scannet and 3 other software, but i didn't like em...you have to use resources to get the proscan.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Any links and/or pictures?

-Brian

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great find much cheap then what I was going to get, yea just ordered one as well.

·
Registered
404 Posts
do u have the exact obd2 scanner you bought cause if thats workin well for u then id like to check that out rather than something that wont work

·
Registered
180 Posts
I bought one of them ELM327 scanners last year. For the price you cant go wrong! A lot of the software that you might want to use with it can be kind of pricey though.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
I just downloaded 5.6 for free...It's AMAZING!!!! Dyno, AFR, So much...I just bought the OBD2 scanner from ebay this morning, i can't wait until it arrives.

·
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
6,782 Posts
good one. but that was a serious question. casue i have a desktop in my garage, so i was wondering if it would work on that, and if the cable is long enough.
and that was a serious reply

what do they use when dyno tuning a car?

·
I
1,319 Posts
good one. but that was a serious question. casue i have a desktop in my garage, so i was wondering if it would work on that, and if the cable is long enough.
If you get enough USB extenders, I guess you could run it from in your house if you wanted to.

·
Registered
757 Posts
If you get enough USB extenders, I guess you could run it from in your house if you wanted to.
i dont need to run it from my house, i park my car in my garage, and have a desktop in my garage. so one extension should do. haha.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts