Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
paint looks good but something mustve happend the air bags looked like thew were blown.....im pretty close to clare i might just check that out if i get bored

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
In the blurb they say the airbags did deploy and need to be replaced. I think that kind of paint is quite expensive (the colour changing kind). Good price though.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
That color is pretty expensive but whoever sprayed it didnt do it justice, one of the worst flip flop jobs I have ever seen.

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
hmm.... i am thinking of bidding 500 bux on it b/c that is all it is worth.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
what's the reserve on it though?

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
hahahaha u obviously dont ebay much. that is something only the seller knows.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
actually i don't ebay much....i buy from the websites...lol...

i don't even have an ebay account.. :3_chubby:

i dunno......i just don't like the way it is..

·
Registered
735 Posts
Someone spent a lot of $$$ on that paint... the Canadian Tire/Pep Boys special. Lol. It's called Mystify, you get it in spray cans. Its a 3 stage process. Base coat, main coat, then the color changing top coat. Its about $30.00 CDN for 3 mid size cans... about enough to do a fender or a door. The paint on this car was no doubt not professionally done... it looks too flat. I think anyways.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BigCarl said:
Someone spent a lot of $$$ on that paint... the Canadian Tire/Pep Boys special. Lol. It's called Mystify, you get it in spray cans. Its a 3 stage process. Base coat, main coat, then the color changing top coat. Its about $30.00 CDN for 3 mid size cans... about enough to do a fender or a door. The paint on this car was no doubt not professionally done... it looks too flat. I think anyways.
NO WAYYYYY is that spray paint.. iv seen that 3 stage sh*t and it doesnt come out that good.. lol

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
kid probably crashed the car serious enough to have the entire thing repainted. i wouldnt touch it even if it did look good with blown bags. the car was obviously "pimped" at some point as its sitting on steelies. it was probably parted out as much as can be.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
gross...

brian, you're being ridiculous, i'd say it's worth AT LEAST 750... :3_wink:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
that would make a pretty good project car.........if only it was around 1k or less...

since most of you guys have tibs already...this would actually probably be a projectcar.....so i wouldn't pay over 750-1k for it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts