Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever buy stuff from eBay for their Tiburons? I usually don't see much, 23 pages of garbage, but I might not be looking in the right spots. Oh, and it's the Canadian site. Any Tiburon/Tuscani stores out there in eBay that has some unique stuff for a good price? I know UnHolyTib has a store, or at least his items are available through eBay. It's funny though, when I do a general search his items never come up..

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
i got my SSA exhaust on there. i will be getting their headers soon.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Search for "Tuscani"

It seems to bring up stuff more related to what most people look for. Most of it is garbage though. Air filters, and ground kits.

·
Registered
802 Posts
i have bought a few things for the tib on ebay as well as for other cars....

Search in Ebay and Ebay Motors....type in Tuscani, & Tiburon...not much on there but every nore and then someone on here or something will list something at a good price.

You can go to seach and click the advanced search button, change it to seller adn type in wolfe-customs and you should be able to bring up midnight wolfe products.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i bought my headers, oem high spoiler and i think a couple more things

ebay has plenty of oem parts for good prices

i usually search for "tiburon oem"

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
kind of the opposite of what your asking, but i've sold quite a few items for tibs on ebay

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Just gotta catch it at the right time man. Half my damn car came from ebay, lol.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
ebay tunning

I could build a 10sec car off ebay, for maybe less than 10k

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Anytime you guys want to look at my stuff, it's in my sig, as well the website is up and functioning too - of course we love the hits from here on ebay.. makes our costs go down a little

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
man ebay is not a brand.

ebay is a marketplace.

you can by cheap ****. or brand name things. theyre both available on ebay
All right, if you say so. ; ) One would have to had lived in a cave for 10 years not to know that. I'm not sure if you're responding to me or not, but it's all good.

·
Registered
110 Posts
All right, if you say so. ; ) One would have to had lived in a cave for 10 years not to know that. I'm not sure if you're responding to me or not, but it's all good.
I just assumed you were a dumbass because of the question you asked, and accordingly tried to answer it in the simplest way possible :-/

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
60% of parts i bought from ebay. and they didn't disappoint me .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts