Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 06 GT 2.7 Tiburons ECU was previously flashed by an unknown program How can I reflash it since I do not know which program to use to adjust it? Dealer says that's the only way to be done or I can replace the ECU which is too expensive help I always do that

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
718 Posts
There isn't really an easy way to read/write our ECMs. I happen to know how to reflash them the hard way. You can send it to me to analyze the data and restore to OEM specs if that's what you're looking for.

Send me a PM if you want a reflash to OEM and we can work out a deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to do that but first I have to get it running again😔 timing belt broke, replaced it ran great but then horrible, showing code for cps so I replaced still runs crappy.. I'm sad I love her
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
718 Posts
You have most likely bent your valves or the timing belt slipped due to a low quality tensioner. Which brand timing belt and tensioner did you buy?

Unfortunately if the valves are bent you have to spend alot of money to have it repaired or to replace the engine. Have a mechanic perform a compression test after verifying the timing didn't jump a tooth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts