Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a '03 coupe 2.0 5spd and i want to find the ecu pinout, but i really don't know how to find it, i read a lot on hmaservice.com but didn't find anything that looks like it, only some bcs sh*t. anyone can give me a directlink or maybe a clue how it is called and where to search?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
downloaded the svg view, can't find the ecu pinout still. maxthon keeps hanging up... maybe you could give direct links to svg's ? or at least say how is it called? somу kind of harness? in general?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyonez???

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
each wire..i'll be connecting the prs2 soon.. freaking vista doesn't read svg at all .. at least older xp does it.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
Hmmmmm....that's going to be a PITA to find. hmaservice doesnt tell you what each wire is, you have to trace it back to the system that it powers or signals. It is really a pain in the ***. I can give you the pin locations, but I can't tell you what each pin goes to. Sorry

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Yeah, I just found that too! You'd have to go into each sensor's own little index, and see the pinout #'s.....I'm pretty sure you can use the 2004 ECU pinout layout. Just ignore the CVVT!

-BRR

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I have the pinouts in front of me... lol I could scan these sheets and give them to you... but it would have to wait till I get to work tomorrow, I just found the complete pinouts in my closet...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
ooooh yea, my layout shows what each pin is, bu the numbering scheme is a little funky to understand... but it should help you... I will scan it tomorrow at work and post it for everyone

it's for the 2003 2.0L, also with telling what every pin does, it gives the hma link to that component as well, I wish I had a digital copy of it.... but aahhhh good ol' paper...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh lab, i'll be most grateful and await eagerly! thanks!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
my friggin server went down... I can't make it an attachment because of the size, but get me a sec, I'll put it on another server, my main server should be back up tomorrow...

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Can you double check the resource for this pinout clearifications??
some things are missing, something are wrong. I am cross checking with other ECU related information

examples i figured so far:
- above has duplicate information for pin nr. 18 (the first one mostly is correct for wheel sensor)
- pin 10 is not shown, proven by guys who installed NEO to be knock signal
- pin 66 is not shown, proven by Neo guys to be RPM signal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts