Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any one out there that can reflash our ecu's other than NGM or SFR, jet can do it but it would be a rough tune and not what i really want!

·
Registered
515 Posts
is there any one out there that can reflash our ecu's other than NGM or SFR, jet can do it but it would be a rough tune and not what i really want!
what are you looking for specifically? is there a reason you don't want ngm or sfr to do it?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ngm can do it ive all ready talked to them, the guy told me he could set me up with a rough tune and we could fine tune it, but with out going down there to texas its kinda of a guessing game they have the ECU reflash soft ware, and i would have to keep shipping it back to em untill he gets it right!! i also think he will charge me time to get the reflash and that will get expensive 650 for the intial tune and a discount on each one after that!!

ive seen stuff for like jester tunnig and theres a company i eco tuning that might be able to do it!!

·
Premium Member
5,304 Posts
ngm can do it ive all ready talked to them, the guy told me he could set me up with a rough tune and we could fine tune it, but with out going down there to texas its kinda of a guessing game they have the ECU reflash soft ware, and i would have to keep shipping it back to em untill he gets it right!! i also think he will charge me time to get the reflash and that will get expensive 650 for the intial tune and a discount on each one after that!!

ive seen stuff for like jester tunnig and theres a company i eco tuning that might be able to do it!!
P0werAxel also does ECU reflash and real-time street/dyno tune. They did it on my car and my buddy's car about a month ago. On my NA setup (just I/H/E), I gained 5whp from baseline and they also increased my rev limit from 6500RPM to 7200RPM and top speed from 130MPH to 155MPH.

We did, however, meet up with them since they're local to us. It started with a street tune followed by a dyno-tune.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
for the amount of time and money ur gonna waste on the reflash u can get a fic or a hydra and tune it and this way if u ever want to change the boost u can adjust the tune if u get the reflash u will be stuck with the mods u have on the car when its tuned and wont be able to upgrade n e thing with out having to pay more money to get it reflashed

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
P0werAxel also does ECU reflash and real-time street/dyno tune. They did it on my car and my buddy's car about a month ago. On my NA setup (just I/H/E), I gained 5whp from baseline and they also increased my rev limit from 6500RPM to 7200RPM and top speed from 130MPH to 155MPH.

We did, however, meet up with them since they're local to us. It started with a street tune followed by a dyno-tune.

Who what and where is/are P0werAxel? All I get is a Japanese tuning outfit ... in Japan. More info please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts