• yellow

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello ,i like to meet who own tiburon or hyundai cars here in edmonton, or if there is car club for my car i'll love to be a member tnx guyz!!! plz let me know ....

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey bud, i see your fairly new to NT... welcome, i currently own a black 03 gt decalled up, if you know any1 else around town with a tibby let me know! i raced a silver one tuscani (aprox 07ish) with chrome rims and hid's whom was tailed by a black civic. anyway gimme a shout if ye feel like a meet n greet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
We do have an edmonton thread on nt there boys and although most of the boys dont get out we do weekly meets and i usually get out to cruise thursday or friday.
There are about 7 or 8 of us and we all try and help with any mod/.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
today actually. check out the edmonton thread, its one of the most active threads on the site :p

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
hell man, post in the edmonton thread. there are lots of us there.
and when it comes to these cars there are no-one in the province that knows more.
we've done everything you can imagine.

Mines 03 black, 2.0 i/h/e, lambo doors 2 seater conversion, keypad ignition, custom interior. custom lighting, sc-2 sides and rear corner body kit. custom rear bumper, warrior front. CR rims.

jdoggs is a tuners dream.

hammers is a 08 and sexy , lots of upgrades.

kaz's is 07 with some mods.

chris's is 2.0 turbo, lip kit and cf hood. alot of custom engine work.

sharkinfested. 2.6 super charged razzi kit and lots of custom work.

and the list goes on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell man, howcome no body go to car show, don't tell me every body scared 2 lose on the show /w my Tiburon . All I want is to cruise w/ another Tiburon that all man. Y u so grampy huh???

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
lol i'm not grumpy, just saying you should post in the edmonton thread if your looking to find edmonton people.
i don't show my car cause its in peices this year getting all my custom work done. i know some of the guys hit the UC meets and cruise with them.

before

now

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey if you guys are doing a cruise i can come up for a day . send me a message let me know. its a fairly easy drive and i'd like to get out of calgary for a bit

·
Registered
151 Posts
what's a good drive? i drove to drumheller a few weekend ago as it was my last week with one of my car before the lease return. it wasn't the TIB :O

that drive wasn't bad, but some single lane highway which may not be fun for the car we're all gonna pass :(

the museum wasn't bad but wasn't as good when i went as a teenager.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would love to join in on a meet but Im up in Fort Mac. :( It would have to be a happy coincidence that there was a meet on the weekends im in town lol.

·
Registered
515 Posts
well so much for a meet haha, but we should plan something in the spring for sure! Since some of you are from Calgary or Red Deer. Red Deer seems like a good middle ground for us Edmontonians and Calgarians :p I think there is a boosted tib from Red Deer lurking around too.
Maybe if there's enough interest over the winter, we can organize an actual date! And set it up for sure!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts