Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that many people on this forum are constantly looking for Tiburon performance parts that are a pain to find. I found an old website called 2k racing that appears to still have front+rear eibach sway bars for sale for about $500. I know that sway bars for a 2nd gen are very difficult to find and that some of you have been looking for them.

·
Registered
2006 Hyundai Tiburon SE
455 Posts
A lot of these sites don't actually stock the stuff they're selling. They'll take your payment then 3 weeks later refund your money because the manufacturer couldn't supply stock on demand.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Agree with what ^chase206 said i went on hoonigan and tried buying eibach springs they had for 100 of course it was to good to be true. I ended up ordering H&R from tire rack.
your best thing to do is order the ultra racing 23mm rear sway bar and getting a se front sway bar that is also 23mm either from an 03 gt or an 07-09 se version.

·
Registered
271 Posts
🤣🤣 hilarious. For future reference don't recommend others to a website that you yourself wouldn't trust or have experienced buying from before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts