Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it to 'top 4' for nicest cars in the school. Other's in the top 4 are an evo 9, rx8, and a really ugly yellow protege 5 hatchback or whatever it is.

I didn't even know I was in till today, havent been to school much lately. Not bad for a stock '05 gt with a dented front lip on the hood, lots of scuffs on the bumper (***** at school backed into me) and little peices of tape on the rear trunk over the spoiler holes (workin on getting those plugs).

-Max.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
there are nice lookin cars, ppl like that and for the ones not into cars they atleast think our cars are fast

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its just the suprelative ******** for the yearbook, so a picture in the yearbook is about it. It's definitly a popularity contest for the most part though, lol.

·
Registered
621 Posts
yeah i won the contest at our high school. all you receive is about 10 minutes away from class to get your photo taken with your car. but hell, ten minutes is ten minutes

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coatesville, about 45 minutes west of Philly... About 2.5 hours south east of pennstate..

Im not to worried about missing class. Between the doctors and MEPS, and just being a senior, I havent been to school for a full week yet...

-Max.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
Thats what I got with my truck. A page in the yearbook with a "shoot" on the football field. Not a good idea to drive a truck with 507rwhp on a grass footbal field...lmao

·
Banned
1,952 Posts
I wanted to be on that page of the yearbook, but a few old muscle cars and lifted jeeps beat me!

But I was still stock then...so meh.

I did most of the work on my car the summer after senior year

1 - 11 of 11 Posts