Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Elephant Bar Meet Nov. 12th, 2006 (56k BEWARE!)

822 views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Kat03Tib 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#3 ·
Nice pictures Peter! :3_winkthu ....I just about fell out of my chair laughing at that pic of Jesse, that was hillarious! My pics are still uploading and it's getting late so I probably won't have them up until tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone coming out tonight including this meets newbies...Anthony, Jason, and Drew :)

Caren, Marcus, and Albert...what happened to you guys? You missed an awesome meet!

And Chris......this toast is for you! Happy Birthday! :3_bier:..:3_bdaybig

#4 ·
nice pictures. looks like nice fun meeting!

#15 ·
lol i was talking to another tib member and this is what he had to say about the meet:

SuNgEuN6985(9:01:10 PM):http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87747 check out the pics i took from the tib meet i went to sunday
Und3rth3radar(9:09:15 PM):its like the senior citizen meet.
SuNgEuN6985(9:09:48 PM):hahahaha
SuNgEuN6985(9:09:53 PM):i gotta tell them that one
Und3rth3radar(9:10:57 PM):I was looking to see the tibs tricked out with wheelchair ramps and custom b e n g a y dispencers built out of the center console
SuNgEuN6985(9:11:31 PM):hahaha

#17 ·
Kat03Tib said:
Yeah right! You were out there partying it up having a good ole time and probably didn't even give us a second thought.....snarfy doesn't love us anymore
....lol!
I was working!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.