Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pocono's Meet 3- Sunday Sept. 13th

Hi Guys, so there has been a lot of talk about the next poconos meet at the last few meets i have been to and We have all been waiting for djeterss to make up the thread... btu i havent seen it yet so I'm gonna start this up for him... and hopefully he will jump on board.
we will do it just like last years meet, and may i remind you, there were something like 45 tibs there last year.

Date: Sunday, September 13th

Time: 11:30- whenever

Place: Pocnono Park on Camelback Mountain
The meeting place will be the Delaware Water Gap Information Center regardless of where we decide to have the actual meet and everyone should plan on meeting there between 11:30 and noon. We will all caravan to the park from there.

Everybody who is coming please refer to the definite list to see what food and stuff is being brought o you can contribute.. and post up to let me know what you will bring.. we also need stuff like cheap plastic table cloths and paper plates and forks and napkins and that sort of stuff.

after hangin in the park for a while, I assume we will all go for ice cream again and unfortunately gothikwon won't be there to ruin the line-up

lets get a huge turnout again like last year guys!
here's a few lil reminders:

definites:
1. KDM Kitty- pasta salad
2. 1SICKTUSC
3. Kumdo0770
4. Tom-O
5. Danielz
6. SilvertibbyGT
7. 05iontib
8.sc tibby
9. tuscanigtr- burgers
10. Blackcasper2005
11. Alpine_Mulisha
12.erobzzz
13. tbabiieexo- drinks, water, maybe snacks
14. Newoikkin
15. nerv
16.stebbs919
17.djeterss
18. volktib- charcoal, foil, etc
19.VECCHIONI27

Maybe's
1. Swimmerboy2112
2.jdhiatt- desert of some kind
3. general patton
4. xjxdx0926
5. NYankeefan
6. newokikkin
7. oodroadie
8. bldgrn83
9. phr0st
10. 04elantraGTscott
11. CT Tibby

·
Registered
740 Posts
i think you should do it on september 13th since i had already posted saturday the 12th, that way its not far off from the original date i had posted up but it is still on a sunday to accommodate your work schedule.

·
Registered
757 Posts
well ive never been to the poconos meet, but from what ive heard, its huge, so number 3 should be out, unles we reserve a whole resteraunt for us( which i douhgt u can do). So im sayin number 1 or 2 should be legit. nd you should have it on sept 12th or 13th, casue mad peopel already are defs on KDM Kitty's thread.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ok so sept 13th is the date we will all meet at 12pm noon that day close to my area, I will have the location and place where the meet will be posted soon!

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Tom, put me as a maybe, i'll be in school then, but should be able to sneak home.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I'll add u

·
Registered
479 Posts
Well since I have been to the last 3 meets you put together (even though we should not count the first one lol) I guess I will be at this one too!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
1 or 2 sounds good to me. So is it the 12th or the 13th?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Date change ok, this whole exact date thing has got me confued. DRE u know how much time goes into this for me,and I'm thinking towards the end of suptember might be best. The 13th is to soon I haven't even found a spot yet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts