Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Is there something specific that you want that is not a Tuscani / Tiburon part?
well, my wife was wondering if you would be able to make a gauge bezel for an 07 accent GS in pink. i'll be buying some stuff for the tib def., but my wife wants to dress up her interior.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, my wife was wondering if you would be able to make a gauge bezel for an 07 accent GS in pink. i'll be buying some stuff for the tib def., but my wife wants to dress up her interior.
We have no access to that gauge cluster, so we can't make one - sorry

·
Registered
719 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
oh yeah, i forgot all about that. i was wondering if you still made them also.
Heck ya :)
Would love to see if you have these radiator caps still available and if that discount may apply? :3_chubby:

I've also looked at those fusebox covers, but I think it would be way to much show and I'm not supporting enough go. To much show and no go = ricey IMO.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Heck ya :)
Would love to see if you have these radiator caps still available and if that discount may apply? :3_chubby:

I've also looked at those fusebox covers, but I think it would be way to much show and I'm not supporting enough go. To much show and no go = ricey IMO.
most def. olz.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This sale only includes items from the website... BUT if you make a purchase of 50 dollars or more during the sale.. and INCLUDE a note in the comment box during the PayPal checkout.. I will throw in a radiator cap cover for FREE!!!! The note must be in the comment section - no emails or PMs

·
Registered
719 Posts
This sale only includes items from the website... BUT if you make a purchase of 50 dollars or more during the sale.. and INCLUDE a note in the comment box during the PayPal checkout.. I will throw in a radiator cap cover for FREE!!!! The note must be in the comment section - no emails or PMs
That's a heck of a deal you got going there :) Might have to rack up $50.00 to get that cap. Will you still sell just the cap as well? I will have to think about other items. Thanks

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
hello wyatt this night i buy from your site a kdm licence plate in custom text: JOR Tib i put the state of alaska but is puerto rico thanks let me know when you shipt the plate thanks wyatt.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
what should we write on the note?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Coolness :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts