Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can buy an engine starter buttom for my 00' tibby that lights up when you enter the car and have to key tunred to ignition?

·
Registered
111 Posts
i dont know of one exactly like that, but i have put a start button in my car and i love it.....installing it was so easy...... ill post if i find anything..... -chase

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have one I will send you if you like, I can post some pics shortly if your interested. I put one in my car about 2 1/2 years ago and I have not had any problems with it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
So how does it work, you get into the car, turn the key on and push the button? What's the point of that.

·
Registered
981 Posts
alexlacelle said:
So how does it work, you get into the car, turn the key on and push the button? What's the point of that.
the point is that everytime u push the button. ur pee pee gets bigger

·
Registered
111 Posts
i rigged mine to a switch and a hidden button..... you dont even have to have the key sto start it....you just get in flip a switch and start the car

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
So where exactly do you live? I bet I can find that switch and then go for a nice drifting ride lol.

cchilders13 said:
i rigged mine to a switch and a hidden button..... you dont even have to have the key sto start it....you just get in flip a switch and start the car

·
Registered
81 Posts
i have a starter button in my shifter that used to light up but the bulb burned out and i dunno how to replace it :) super easy to install and all the women want to secks me up because of it...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Since you've got an RD Tiburon, maybe you can try to ask this question in www.rdtiburon.com.

·
Banned
312 Posts
herbtea said:
So where exactly do you live? I bet I can find that switch and then go for a nice drifting ride lol.
Yea.. cause you can drift a FWD car... ugh.

I had mine set up the same way in my integra... but the aftermarket alarm still controlled the starter interlock, car wouldn't start unless the alarm was disarmed.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Uh yeah you can. Check out the video forum.

GTea said:
Yea.. cause you can drift a FWD car... ugh.

I had mine set up the same way in my integra... but the aftermarket alarm still controlled the starter interlock, car wouldn't start unless the alarm was disarmed.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Aren't you at alot more risk of someone stealing your car if they can just start it with a button? I'll admit it sounds cool and I wana get one, but I'd be a lil worried?

·
Registered
623 Posts
9mpg79 said:
[Vanilla Ice]
Da Da Da Da dadadum. Rice, rice, baby.
Da Da Da Da dadadum. Rice, rice, baby.
[/Vanilla Ice]
No not really.

·
Registered
81 Posts
in mine u still have to turn the key to the acc position for the button to work, same with pretty much all other push button starts...

·
Registered
111 Posts
yea you could get in my car and flip a switch or two nd start it but, your gonna have to have the key ...... STEERING WHEEL LOCK >>>>FTW

i would also like to get one of those key pads like in the transporter..... that would be KA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts