Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im ready to get my wheels and i've picked out the ones i want. Now the hardest desicion, white or black? i could realy use an opinion. I've got an 03' White Tibby.

Heres Black:

and White:

·
Registered
792 Posts
i personally like the white better but alot of people do the white on white its really ur decision

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
what if he bought black rims because he thought u were being serious and not just a dick. on the other hand it woulda have been funny but still

·
Retired Staff
4,860 Posts
Buy the white ones. White on white is a nice look and in case you hadn't heard..... the fad of having black wheels with a chrome lip is so played out you're only cool if you're riding on them with a popped collar!

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Buy the white ones. White on white is a nice look and in case you hadn't heard..... the fad of having black wheels with a chrome lip is so played out you're only cool if you're riding on them with a popped collar!
im that cool without the popped collars lol

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
there's a reason why black with a chrome lip is popular... because it looks good. particularly on white tibs.

white wheels are really, really hard to keep clean. you'd have to be obsessive about it. i can see all the brake dust getting stuck under those many, many rivets and looking like butt. every time it rains there's gonna be grime all over them. i dont have that level of dedication.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
to be different with white tib, bronze and gold can be pulled off, but neither of them define classy or elegance like silver or black wheels do imo

·
Banned
9,129 Posts
So im ready to get my wheels and i've picked out the ones i want. Now the hardest desicion, white or black? i could realy use an opinion. I've got an 03' White Tibby.

Heres Black:

and White:
do you know how much of a PITA those rims are with the fake hex heads going all the way around? you may wanna choose another style unless you like spending an extra 2 hours on detailing your rims...just a suggestion...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts