Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so heres the deal! I ordered a mussa dual straight tip for a V6 from motorimpact. However they are back ordered and it will take another 2 months to get it so he refunded me my money. He offered to give me the Ark dual for $70 less then what I was paying plus free ship(which was part of the mussa deal anyways) I AM NOT asking whether or not which is better because I know this has been disputed several time on this forum. I just want to know if you guys think I should buy the ark now or wait for the mussa. I'm really impatient and it kills me to wait this long but I know that sometimes waiting pays off. This is strictly a what should I do in your opinion question so please keep to that. Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
If you want loud I would say go with the Greddy evo 2. It looks almost stock ( no muffler sticking way out, just a little more than stock) or you can go with bolra which is a little louder than stock but looks stock. Both are good exhaust systems

:3_nosthum

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Trust me... the sound difference is minimal. The ARK exhaust is a good exhaust also.

Since you're impatient like me, I say take the deal and get the ARK. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tr5830 said:
If you want loud I would say go with the Greddy evo 2. It looks almost stock ( no muffler sticking way out, just a little more than stock) or you can go with bolra which is a little louder than stock but looks stock. Both are good exhaust systems

:3_nosthum
Hey I don't meanto be rude. . ..but dude look at the original post! I don' really want either of those! lol

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
05GT said:
Trust me... the sound difference is minimal. The ARK exhaust is a good exhaust also.

Since you're impatient like me, I say take the deal and get the ARK. You won't be disappointed.
Agree... :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i agree too. take ark

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tr5830 said:
Sorry about that :3_frusty:
haha it's okie! but you did raise a good point! does it stick out a lot more then the stock ? anybody? anybody?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh doesn't look like it sticks out at all. . . .is that a different middle piece you have? I can't really tell from the picture. . not that it looks like it makes a difference. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Kitsune said:
Oh doesn't look like it sticks out at all. . . .is that a different middle piece you have? I can't really tell from the picture. . not that it looks like it makes a difference. Thanks!

Yea.. it's a concepto diffuser...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:3_confuse :5huh:

excuse my ignorance. . but what?What is that?!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I like the ark and the Mussa.

Personally I want to go with the Mussa angled tips but thoes photosof the ark make me second guess what I am going to buy...

The ark looks sexy and i would def hop on it if it was cheap.....

Are you going to get headers? I would reccomend them....

·
Registered
425 Posts
Kitsune said:
:3_confuse :5huh:

excuse my ignorance. . but what?What is that?!
Just an accent piece that I got from a member here on NT(r100s). Concepto rear diffuser... I also have the front grille as well. I had the grille painted OEM EB black as well by a member here on the boards(ForceFedFlesh).

Daniel

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the clarification happyface.

jsalamone- I'm not really sure. . . I did want to go with headers but I live in like quiet suburbia. . the exhaust will probably be enough to give the neighbors a heart attack seeing as how they're all old. However headers would probable make a significant enough difference that I will eventually get them. . . . but for now I'll have to wait. One step at a time. . .afterall I am a poor college student!

·
Registered
219 Posts
ark now or mussa later. IT's always worth the purchase or it's worth the wait. during the mean time, study hard.

(i have Injen Exhaust- maybe the most quite and great sound in my opinion) incase you want to know since you live in a quite suburb with old people.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
coolskys05 said:
ark now or mussa later. IT's always worth the purchase or it's worth the wait. during the mean time, study hard.

(i have Injen Exhaust- maybe the most quite and great sound in my opinion) incase you want to know since you live in a quite suburb with old people.

Hells yea. . . I'm actually studying to be a phamacist. If I suceed then I can buy all the cool toys and mods I want . . . Thats my plan!! :3_chubby:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Kitsune said:
Hells yea. . . I'm actually studying to be a phamacist. If I suceed then I can buy all the cool toys and mods I want . . . Thats my plan!! :3_chubby:
Phamacist? Really? Then you can hook me up with some nice muscle relaxants that I can use during my hockey season....and some Claritin-D!! I cant believe I gotta show my driver's licence just for some allergy pills.

Daniel

1 - 20 of 21 Posts