Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get ahold of some exhaust manifold flanges for the I4's? Weather its mild steel, or stainless steel. I want to make some different designs of turbo manifolds out of them. I had been looking around a lot and I can't find anywhere to order them. Does anyone here make them, and if so would you sell some as well? I was even trying to find out ways of making them, and the only logical way I could think was to order a large sheet of steel, code up a CAD design of it, then have my friend use the machine shop to knock out a bunch of them. Honestly now though, I would rather just pay the money to buy some... Thanks!
-Matt

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'v tried contacting him numerous times and I never get a responce...

·
Registered
443 Posts
hey buddy, I have 3 that I bought from hotshot

they are mild steel 3/8" and appear to be laser cut.

I think I paid hotshot $70 for all three of them, so $60 shipped if you want em.

I can probably get you pics sometime this weekend, if you're interested, PM me.

by the way, there is a guy on honda-tech that makes a bunch of honda flanges (BMC maybe?) if you wanted some really fancy ones, he could make them for you.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Mahonroy said:
Does anyone know where to get ahold of some exhaust manifold flanges for the I4's? Weather its mild steel, or stainless steel. I want to make some different designs of turbo manifolds out of them. I had been looking around a lot and I can't find anywhere to order them. Does anyone here make them, and if so would you sell some as well? I was even trying to find out ways of making them, and the only logical way I could think was to order a large sheet of steel, code up a CAD design of it, then have my friend use the machine shop to knock out a bunch of them. Honestly now though, I would rather just pay the money to buy some... Thanks!
-Matt
Bro, is this what you are looking for? How's the fabrication of the external coolant reservoir?

http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=tp&Category_Code=FLG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts