Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive ordered the Ti N2 v.2 Dual Exhaust system currently still waiting on it, i was wondering if theres anyone who has it installed on an 07 tib an up? and did the system bolt on with any problems or having to adjust anything or if the mufflers touch the rear diffuser?

·
Registered
947 Posts
I have the N2 Dual (non-Ti tip).

It bolts right on after the Catalytic Converter.

For me, the tips have touched the Rear Diffuser, and kinda melted the bumper a little bit =_=
though its kinda my fault I didnt get longer exhaust hangers.......

Just take your exhaust hangers from your car out, then get something at least half an inch longer (thats what I need to do at least).

There's no problems in terms of fitment other then that slight problem, and comes with all nuts/bolts/gaskets that you'll need to install the system.

Amazing system, btw, you'll be VERY happy about the exhaust

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ive ordered the Ti N2 v.2 Dual Exhaust system currently still waiting on it, i was wondering if theres anyone who has it installed on an 07 tib an up? and did the system bolt on with any problems or having to adjust anything or if the mufflers touch the rear diffuser?
I have my Ti N2 v.2 installed on my 07 tib for almost a year now and it sounds amazing. Everything bolts up perfectly and the only problem with the exhaust is the muffler touches our plastic diffuser. I recommend buying a longer rubber hanger for the back also.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the N2 Dual (non-Ti tip).

It bolts right on after the Catalytic Converter.

For me, the tips have touched the Rear Diffuser, and kinda melted the bumper a little bit =_=
though its kinda my fault I didnt get longer exhaust hangers.......

Just take your exhaust hangers from your car out, then get something at least half an inch longer (thats what I need to do at least).

There's no problems in terms of fitment other then that slight problem, and comes with all nuts/bolts/gaskets that you'll need to install the system.

Amazing system, btw, you'll be VERY happy about the exhaust

Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have my Ti N2 v.2 installed on my 07 tib for almost a year now and it sounds amazing. Everything bolts up perfectly and the only problem with the exhaust is the muffler touches our plastic diffuser. I recommend buying a longer rubber hanger for the back also.

Appreciate the response.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts