Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey has anyone seen or installed this exhaust ebay exhaust ???? i was thinking about getting the SSA exhaust for the 05 gt tib, but i cant find it on ebay right now. i dont want the evo exhaust after i heard about so many fitment issues. anyone no how good that first exhaust is i first mentioned.

·
Registered
981 Posts
if u want the ssa exhaust, just go to there website and order it from there, i plan on getting one

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
I have the SSA exhaust syst, and I had a decent fit on mine . I have heard of some of the Tibs in here having some fitment issues (pipe touching the spare tire compartment) but nuthing major. The sound was loud and raspy till I cut out the cat and replaced it with a magna flow Muffler, But thats just cuz I like a low pitch exhaust note out the back. I kinda wish I had waited to get the exhaust from NGM(much better header design), But I got this before I even new they existed..........NGM = Next Generation Motorsports.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
mmmm, dunno about that. A No name exhaust with no credentials.....usually = a bad experience. But hey, if you wanna get it and post up a review, then that would help out the entire Tib community. It looks good enuff but we all know that looks aren't everything. If it were me, I wouldn't do it unless I had 300 random dollars to just blow. But who has that these days?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i emailed them and ask if it was the same as a ssa exhaust, no reply yet. im actually buying the exhaust for my g.f's tiburon gt. ill prolly just buy it off ssa.com. she wants it loud and everyone says the ssa is pretty loud, i should have bought it when i seen it for 280 including shipping a while back. oh well thanks for everyones input. she should like the exhaust

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Keep in mind that SSA's customer service kinda sux. Anywho, post a sound clip of whatever you decide to get.

Oh yeah...and pics. Pics rule!

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Super you aint lyin their service sux, I read their feed back , and OMG! they're Frikken way past rude.

·
Registered
981 Posts
going off topic for a sec. hey supersayian, werent they suppose to make a live action movie out of it

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yeah, that is what I heard!! Killer huh! This is the latest on it....and it was posted back 2004 so the are moving slooooooowwwwwwly!

June 25, 2004 - Just when fans were beginning to think that all hope was lost for the live-action Dragonball Z, today's Variety scoops that 20th Century Fox has hired screenwriter Ben Ramsey (The Big Hit) to adapt the property for the big screen. 20th Century Fox initially fast-tracked the project when the rights were acquired in Spring 2002, but development stalled out and DBZ was feared to be DOA. In fact, an unnamed Fox rep was recently quoted as saying, "We won't be making that movie." Sounds like that was premature. The hit Japanese anime series was adapted from the Dragonball manga by Akira Toriyama. Back in '02, he told the Hollywood Reporter, "I have always drawn my manga with the desire to create something unique to comics, something that can only be expressed in the form of comics. I felt that if I didn't do so, the reason for the existence of my comics will become weak. But recent movies have surprised us by entering such territory that used to belong only to comics with wonderful technology and wisdom." As the trade describes it, DBZ follows "the adventures of an adult humanoid alien who's just discovered that he was sent to Earth to blend in and destroy our population but instead elects to protect it from an oncoming alien onslaught." Fox production exec Peter Kang is shepherding the flick. No other talent is attached to the film at this time. Screenwriter Tedi Sarafian (Terminator 3) was previously attached to the project and director Roland Emmerich was reportedly interested at one point.

11/2005
The contact at 20th Century Fox assures us that the live-action Dragonball Z movie is still in development. However, they had no other updates on the status of the project. Last we heard, the studio had hired a screenwriter to pen a new draft of the script.. that was back in June 2004. Stay tuned.

Incidently, it may interest readers to know that there already is a live-action DragonBall movie out there: a 1989 Hong Kong production titles Xin qi long zhu shen long de fu shou (say that five times fast!). Apparently, it's not too bad.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
HUH :3_offtopi

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
LOL.......I had to look at the thread again :3_frusty:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
sorensilk said:
WTF SuperSaiyan? You posting in the wrong thread there, buddy?

Sorry just answering a question.......and yes.......it was waaaaay :3_offtopi

·
Registered
225 Posts
05gtautoshark said:
hey has anyone seen or installed this exhaust ebay exhaust ???? i was thinking about getting the SSA exhaust for the 05 gt tib, but i cant find it on ebay right now. i dont want the evo exhaust after i heard about so many fitment issues. anyone no how good that first exhaust is i first mentioned.
That's definitely from SSA I'm 100% sure, just look at the way they made the pics "on concrete or on a black cloth" typical SSA pics

They just created a different seller ID like XSpower

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
BTW, I have the Xin qi long zhu shen long de fu shou movie that was referenced above earlier. In English it's DragonBall: The Magic Begins. It's so bad it's funny! Anyone interested in seeing it, PM me.

Sorry......thats my last DBZ post and hijacking of this thread!

Oh, and I got my Maxima shift knob installed tonight. It's sweeet!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i ordered the ssa exhaust, ill have pics of the install and hopefully a video, after xmas that is!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts