Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

~~EXOS Clear Gas Door/Filler Cap GB~~

17K views 121 replies 46 participants last post by  TuscaniCA 
#1 · (Edited)
GB CLOSED - PLEASE SEE POST #57 ON PAGE 3!

Ok, here goes.
I'm getting a crapload of these doors in and figured I'd post up a GB for those of you who have been asking for these. Here's the deal:

5 orders...$69 shipped
+10 orders...$59 shipped
(+$2 for shipping to Canada)

If we get to 15 orders, I will calculate an additional discount if possible.
GB ends March 20, after which all orders will be shipped out. Let's figure a ship date of April 1 for all orders.

PLEASE SEND IN THE FULL AMOUNT! WE ARE NOT ANTICIPATING THAT WE'll GET TO THE HIGHER ORDER QUANTITY. I WILL REFUND THE DISCOUNTS WHEN WE ARRIVE AT THEM.

Paypal to sales@importshark.com
Please make sure to include your shipping address, phone number, NT.com forum name, and year of your Tib along with payment!

Orders Confirmed:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I will ONLY import the Type-B (clear) fuel door! Pick whatever gas cap you want. Price is for BOTH items!

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
Oh come on guys....you're killin' me. I was REALLY hoping that I wouldn't have to mix-and-match orders--but fine fine...pick whatever gas cap you want.

And yes, the GB is for the fuel door and gas cap. Should I include an option for just the fuel door?

The GB is open NOW. If you'd like to take place in it, just send in your payment.

#20 ·
Can I ask why you're waiting for 8 others? I've seen people say similar things in other GB's, but simply do not understand why. If anything, waiting around for others only slows the process down. It's like going to an 8th grade school dance and waiting around until all the cool kids to get on the floor before you're brave enough to join in.

Lol...seriously man, I don't get it! :3_headsha

#26 ·
Haha...wise-arse...
Dude, I was totally serious when I asked about that! I just had that 8th-grade dance pictured in my mind where all the guys were lined up on the wall or playing hackey sack while the chicks waited for their nuts to drop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.