Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience ordering from ImportShark?

I just got my Tuscani badges in the mail from kspec and the experience was horrible. They got here, and for the price advertized, but I couldnt contact kspec at all (no email, phone # didnt work, and the tracking option on the order didnt actually exist). It was a miracle they got here at all.

ImportShark seems to have a lot of good parts and the prices are way below that of any other place.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
They are a sponsor on another Hyundai forum that I am staff on and hook us up with INCREDIBLE sale prices...

I paid for a set of KRD headers (250 shipped BTW) and they arrived to my door in ALASKA in less than a week.

Awesome guys that will go out of their way to help customers. I would leave Kspec alone for now, they are having some issues at the moment

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wh00t, thanks guys. Its a good thing too, the AEM CAI I want is like 75 bucks cheaper from import shark than from aem themselves. Not to mention the alpine stage 1 i/c turbo kit is 400 bucks cheaper from importshark than direct from alpine.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'm getting the same thing here.
Page no loady :3_confuse

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nevermind.
As per a post on a separate site, Italia said they were doing some upgrades to the server. He said the site not loading is because "...there is a DNS hickup that will sometimes cause the website not to be viewed or show as not available, same with the email. The hickup should clear up with-in the next couple of days when the DNS cache clears."

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Just like deez, I ordered headers from them and got them in less then a week. I have also ordered from KSpec and my order was really smooth. They have e-mail lists on their site, maybe you did not find it. I had 2 or 3 e-mails from them befroe I recieved my motor moounts to just make sure that it was all correct. My order from Korea was in Chicago in about ten days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts