Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i was wondering how many people want some eyelines in the stock color...IE. ELEC RED/ORANGE CRUSH/SUNBURST YELLOW (i think thats the name) or any other color thats a stock color. i wanna see how many we can get that want some stock colors because we may be able to get a GB going on these. post up and let me know who wants what and whos interested.

and these are the tomato style BTW since i forgot.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
depending on the price, i might want black

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
...Mike (ItaliaTib2k3) already has this covered...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JCKnights3707 said:
...Mike (ItaliaTib2k3) already has this covered...
yeah hes the guy u talked to about this and we talked about another GB about 2 hours ago. but thanks for helping.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
oh i was confused, i thought you were trying to set up a GB as competition, never mind...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JCKnights3707 said:
oh i was confused, i thought you were trying to set up a GB as competition, never mind...

naw bro i do alot of FG but im not doing eyelines!! yeah i talked to him about it because i wanted the ELEC RED eyelines that he had but he sold them all :3_nooo: . so im trying to get some more people to get another one started! cuz i want some eyelines.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
naw, wouldnt really be in any kind of hurry for $85

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MoogLe said:
naw, wouldnt really be in any kind of hurry for $85
naw bro this is gonna be a new years kinda thing. i cant do it right now either thats why im trying to see if its possible to get alot of people together so we can get one started because not only are we gonna have to wait for a good week for them to come in but shipping and crap to all of us that buy them. so try to find others that want some eyelines for their car for the january february time frame so we can get the 85 shipped price.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xautobotx said:
im down for electric red
cool well theres 2 ELEC RED and one black.

BTW bro post up in the ELEC RED tib thread and show us ELEC RED tibs some pics!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts