Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yes, you open them up the same way you do the 2003 head lights and just pop out the amber reflector. Then seal them back up again.

The FL headlight bezels can also be painted like the non FL headlights, too!

One thing to add, I believe the Korean HLs that come standard on cars in Korea do not have the amber piece that we have here in the Americas. For the FL headlights, anyways.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
ok iv searched enough and ill i do is read about this stupid little lens.. i wanna see a pic of it removed, anyone have one?

·
Registered
237 Posts
BigCarl said:
Yes, you open them up the same way you do the 2003 head lights and just pop out the amber reflector. Then seal them back up again.

The FL headlight bezels can also be painted like the non FL headlights, too!

One thing to add, I believe the Korean HLs that come standard on cars in Korea do not have the amber piece that we have here in the Americas. For the FL headlights, anyways.
its the uk ones...idk about korea...but i kno thea close to impossible to find....id just take it out urself for free...

·
Resident Mechanical Engineer
1,848 Posts
I did mine two years ago on my 05 SE before anybody had ever attempted it, and it's been the same way since then. I've gotten so many compliments on how good the headlights look and how aggressive the front-end is, especially at night.

http://home.comcast.net/~abosco1/DSC00493.JPG

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
well i took the lens out of the FL lights.. doesnt look bad when its all back together.. im gonna be selling them if anyone wants them.. im getting the KDM lights instead..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts