·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Me too! :3_chubby:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please PM me for payment details....again,this goes while supply lasty only....thx for lookin

·
Registered
407 Posts
PM has been sent

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
I have these and they're awsome! I put Leds behind them and doors look clean and light displayed is far brighter! :3_bier:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rickna said:
Money Order sent 12/2/06.

Rick
thx Rickna! gez i wont be receiving it till next week,anyway the stuffs are here and ready...again,dont forget your name and shipping address :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
If we tell you we are sending the M/O, are you going to mark off an available set? I don't want to send it and then be there one M/O to late and not get them, not what I mean. I will send mine on Monday if I'm sure to get a set. Also, it is $18 shipped, the M/O needs to be for $18! Thanks! L8R

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kartunez said:
If we tell you we are sending the M/O, are you going to mark off an available set? I don't want to send it and then be there one M/O to late and not get them, not what I mean. I will send mine on Monday if I'm sure to get a set. Also, it is $18 shipped, the M/O needs to be for $18! Thanks! L8R
yes...every set is marked reserved till i receive your M.O,after w/c I will inform u if it fails to reach me on a specific time....i will also keep evrybody posted should every set have been taken and how many available.....this is not a group buy...this is only a xmas special sale....this goes at around $25/set after the sale....FYI....thx for the interest :3_zoefzoe

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tiburon628 said:
i sent you another PM.. please respond when you can.... i'll have the M/O sent out this coming week.
sori for my late reply. PM sent

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just sent out 18 sets of lens yesterday....anymore of u guys still want one? just pm me...thx!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fixer said:
Arnold..call me.....
ei AJ...i lost ur number...im here in torrance now...pm me ur no. again...thx!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Hopefully my MO makes it to you soon, would love to have these before X-Mas! :3_chubby:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Damnit! I was really looking forward to this-This is how the lenses arrived today-What now?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rickna said:
Damnit! I was really looking forward to this-This is how the lenses arrived today-What now?

damn post (USPS) they might have broken this...its the first time such thing happen...anyway,replacement on the way.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts