Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, time to sell my beast, I got a job, school, and ive lost almost any interest in games, so Im getting rid of this rig.

Core 2 duo E6600 @ 2.4Ghz - 1066Mhz FSB (Cooling = TT Big Typhoon)
Intel Bad Axe Rev .304 (975XBX) Motherboard
2 Gigs DDR2 667Mhz OCZ Gold Series
X1900XT Asus 512Mb PCI-E 16x
Creative SB X-FI Fatal1ty Sound Card
2 x 36Gb WD Raptors @ 10k RPM SATA II
DVD-RAM w/ Lightscribe (Black)
Kingwin 500Watt Modular Powersupply
Aspire Full Tower ATX Case (Black)

Comes with:

Logitech G7 Wireless Mouse (USB)
Logitech G15 Keyboard (USB)
17" LCD Princeton Graphics Monitor (VGA) 8 ms response time
5L Steelpad Mousepad
Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Joystick (USB)

Windows XP SP2 comes installed.

All of this is just under 10 weeks old, except for the monitor.

Plays css, bf2, fear, etc... flawlessly. Great system for gaming. Will be sent UPS to your addres, Shipping is F-R-E-E.

Also includes:

Battlefield 2 + Special Forces
Counterstrike Source (Steam)
Day of Defeat Source (Steam)
Half life 2 : Deathmatch (Steam)

All 3 steam games will have the CD's and ofcourse the steam account information. The computer will come with it installed, unless otherwise noted by the buyer.

Looking for about - SOLD!

Accepting cashiers checks, personal checks, paypal (just set it up, so if you are interested, give me a few days to verify)

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( oh well... i didnt think the value would drop half in value in like 3 months.

but yea, it comes with a monitor and everything.. its not just the comp itself.. i do agree you probably could get a better system anyway.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i didnt.... i just included any hardware as value, software wasnt really on the list, but i have some random games that are gona go with it cause i dont need them, etc.. bf2, css, etc...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
komokazi said:
:( oh well... i didnt think the value would drop half in value in like 3 months.

but yea, it comes with a monitor and everything.. its not just the comp itself.. i do agree you probably could get a better system anyway.
i thought the same thing when i bought my 256mb 7800 gtx dualies for almost $500 a piece.

a month later they announced the 512's and then a month after that the 7900 series to compete with the ati xt's

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea... :(

oh well, im willing to let it go for 2k shipped if anyones interested. Comes ready to go, all you gotta do is plug it in...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thx for the good words... ive got it listed on ebay but theres alot of comps on there. so i might end up droppin the price even more. im pretty much deseperate to sell this thing.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright, last time im droppin the price... its goin for 1900 and thats it. i gotta get rid of this thing.. i need the cash :/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts