Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
I do too. But this would be good to have as a spare so as not to have to sign one out from the NBC room all the time, lol. And we also need the style of this one. There are more than one, and that could ultimately determine the price. I worked in Supply, so I can tell you what it would cost new, as well as what it should sell for here :)

·
4,366 Posts
I've got one of those. Wanna buy it ;) Like brand new...size large :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I wish i got issued a gortex jacket : (

Apparently fliers dont need them ; P

·
4,366 Posts
I didn't get one issued. I had to .......aquire one

·
Registered
419 Posts
hahaha, good idea. I might see if i can..... acquire one.

(All of the maintainers here get issued them. I'll just find some idiot getting kicked out and get his i suppose)

·
Registered
456 Posts
hmm I need XL lol, but thanks..........gotta love the gortex pants n jackets, I think those were the only things I had in the Army that did what they were supposed to do.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
im in the market for a CYZ-10 if you got one for sale

disclamer: not really looking for one, please CIA dont come find me and question me
for those who dont know what a cyz-10 is, put it this way, a guy lost one in the base i was at in iraq, we had everyone out online in the middle of the desert outside friendly lines combing the desert until we found it

·
Registered
190 Posts
mainetiburonracer said:
New chemical mask comes with case and two charcoal canisters.. has chemical splash shield and all new starps. Mask can be used for anything , good for automotive painting or any other chemical handling uses. Mask retails for 600 dollars , make me an offer.

http://www.qm-supply.com/zenstore/images/gasmask2.jpg

thats the only pic
ooh he got the nice mask. I wish we had those kind. Let me guess you were in the air force?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
you guys are funny... one guy wants a crypto key device and the other wants body armor.. what are you guys doing out there?? I can see uses for gas masks... but body armor???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts