Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been brought to my attention that an Eric Sellers on facebook is selling items and running with the money. Eric used to be a member on here but has been banned for a few years.

Remember whether on NT or not that sending the money as a gift on Paypal only puts you at risk. Please exercise extreme caution when buying from anyone on the internet, we are all weirdos.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Is it Doomsday Reportcard??
Yes.

I've only ever had good interactions with Eric. I'd like to hear more of @runfromtheraptor about the situation before putting him out there in a thread Taylor. Unless runfromtheraptor has already provided actual evidence in PMs.

Sad to hear of any members being ripped off, hopefully this is really just communication issues. I can reach out to Eric on facebook if needed to get any clarifications.

·
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes.

I've only ever had good interactions with Eric. I'd like to hear more of @runfromtheraptor about the situation before putting him out there in a thread Taylor. Unless runfromtheraptor has already provided actual evidence in PMs.

Sad to hear of any members being ripped off, hopefully this is really just communication issues. I can reach out to Eric on facebook if needed to get any clarifications.
The story I got was meh. Had a lot of confusing points on both sides. This thread serves more as a warning than a personal attack on his character/selling ability. I may be the only active person on the forum that has met him, he seemed like a nice enough guy and cared very much about his reputation as a buyer/seller.

That said, I put this out there to get conversation started and remind people to exercise caution when dealing with anyone online. Hopefully, he'll hear of this thread (if he hasn't already) and will reconcile the transaction with runfromtheraptors person.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yes.

The story I got was meh. Had a lot of confusing points on both sides. This thread serves more as a warning than a personal attack on his character/selling ability. I may be the only active person on the forum that has met him, he seemed like a nice enough guy and cared very much about his reputation as a buyer/seller.

That said, I put this out there to get conversation started and remind people to exercise caution when dealing with anyone online. Hopefully, he'll hear of this thread (if he hasn't already) and will reconcile the transaction with runfromtheraptors person.
He is just a bad person in general. I have no doubts that all of this is true. He stated that Tanner (another Tib owner) had stolen the money and that's why he didn't send the S/C. Sounds like they're both apart of this. Could very easily be wrong but like I said again, I've never liked the guy. He's a troll and tool to all Tib owners in all Tib groups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts