Registered
972 Posts
print em out from ur computer lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
GTea said:
I can make jersey ID's...
Can you really?!?! Or you just yankin his chain?! Cuz I' just turned 20and I'm sick of my friends ditching me to go out when I'm only 1 yr and 11 months away. I live in jersey if you're serious pm me. And yea I'm brave enough to admit I need one! lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone seems so shocked I asked this question???

But anyways, this is for novelty purposes. I am already of legal age for everything, and can provide my real ID as proof if the maker needs it.

·
Banned
312 Posts
I'm not sure why you would want then... anything of decent quality will cost you a pretty penny. It takes a lot of work to make one that looks legitamate.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It doesn't have to be perfect, lol, it's just something to fool people I meet with. If you must know, people say I look like a Korean celebrity, so I want to make an ID with his name on it just for jokes.

·
Registered
551 Posts
RandomLurker said:
It doesn't have to be perfect, lol, it's just something to fool people I meet with. If you must know, people say I look like a Korean celebrity, so I want to make an ID with his name on it just for jokes.
When I translate this message,it comes out to- I am a Cop.I can't fool anyone and I am retarded beyond comprehension

1 - 20 of 36 Posts