Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yeah, I have them in 225/40-18

They're a lot grippier than the stockers, and the sidewalls are nice and stiff. I hit a pretty decent bump in the road once going about 60 mph, hard enough to make the cd player skip, I thought I was gonna get a bulge in the sidewalls or something, but they were not damaged at all.

I haven't driven with them in the snow, but all the reviews I've read about these tires say that you pretty much have zero traction in the snow, so if it snows a lot where you are, then I recommend using some all-season or winter tires.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I have them in 225/40-18

They're a lot grippier than the stockers, and the sidewalls are nice and stiff. I hit a pretty decent bump in the road once going about 60 mph, hard enough to make the cd player skip, I thought I was gonna get a bulge in the sidewalls or something, but they were not damaged at all.

I haven't driven with them in the snow, but all the reviews I've read about these tires say that you pretty much have zero traction in the snow, so if it snows a lot where you are, then I recommend using some all-season or winter tires.

awesome. no snow here so it looks good. I cant wait to get them on friday. its going to be a big difference from the bald $60 tires on there now :p

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just ordered them from Edgeracing.com also. I got some good deal on Kumho, but stupid company said they don't have it a week after I ordered it.

I hope this come in by tuesday, and I be able to put my Konig Heatsink, Rotora BBK, and roll my fenders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.