Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome place to deal with.....great sales team, great management....and their service department is actually honest......highly recommend this dealer :3_winkthu

·
Registered
266 Posts
Gotta agree with the original poster. I actually drive from Winfield (hour drive) to have these guys work on my car rather then the dealership in downers grove or naperville. They don't give you any crap about your mods. Hell one time my check engine light came on so i took it in and they said it was probably my intake and that something messed up the maf. They said it would be 100 bucks for the inspection to see for sure then repair cost after that. Two hours later the guy comes in, tosses me my keys and says "You all set". There was no charge for the inspection since it was a wire that split and that was it. Alot of dealerships would have tried to say otherwise or found a reason to blame the intake but these guys are honest.

Wherever you live if you have mods it's worth it to take your car here.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I agree with both of you on this one....great dealership!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with both of you on this one....great dealership!
im surprised you remember me telling you to do this on saturday lol

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Hmmm.. I got mine from Napleton River Oakd Hyundai on Rt.6. Maybe I will check these guys out, the drive prob isn't that much longer for me.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I agree. I go out of my way to take it to family hyundai. There have been things that have gone wrong that they gave me benefit of the doubt on. I had a fuel pressure reg problem and they believed me when I said that I have never touched the fuel delivery system when they inquired about it. Which I really haven't but I would have had a crappy time proving it with all the mods under the hood.

I highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts