Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm just taking a survey here....I hope you all don't mind....

When you are shopping online for clothing from your favorite brands.....what kinds of things would you expect or want to see on their website?

Thanks for your input!

Heather

·
Registered
802 Posts
pics of the clothes on and off of a person....not just one of those but both...more dimensions not just sz and length..maybe like the hips too and the rise of course...

a shopping cart and a want list....

when searching on the site be able to look at everything according to sz and then be able to split it up into sections such as tanks, tshirts, long sleeve, jeans, pants, long skirts, short skirts, etc...i hate when im looking for something in particular and have to look thru pages and pages just to find a simple thing instead of be able to click on the category and save a little time....

why are you needing to know this anyhow?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would like to see Canadians being able to order from American online stores. We can't order Old Navy or Payless shoes, just to name a couple off the top of my head!! It really annoys me. :3_frusty:

·
Registered
32 Posts
tuscaniblu3 said:
Sorry but I won't buy clothing online since I'm really picky about fit and comfort.
I'm with you on this one, I mean just because it looks good in the pic, and on the person modelling it, doesn't mean that it's going to look good on me.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I like it if its available in store and online. If they don't have my size in the store, i try on whats close and if i really like i'd go look for it in my size online.
Oh...and don't have a size XL that looks more like a sm/medium. that just pisses me off. LOL

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think the main thing is the sizing chart... because its easier to measure and find out if it will fit, even though it still just depends on how its cut

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Sizing charts don't cover all fitment issues. If you want a good fit, you have to try it on first. For example, I am short, hence short-waisted but require regular length pants. I also like quite a bit of play across my shoulders for jackets and shirts because I hate feeling confined. I have to try on clothing to ensure that my minimum needs are covered and ensure that if it's not a perfect fit, there is sufficient play combined with the right cut, in order for my tailor to taper it properly. Some clothing just won't taper properly because you end up taking off key elements to the styling or the seam is located in an awkward spot. I am incredibly picky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts