Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Re: February COTM ***UnHolyTib***

I am enjoying all the comments.. probably the best COTM thread ever... not one hater.... I love it! thanks again!

·
Registered
855 Posts

Guess I am a little late but, congrats on COTM. By far the best, cleanest black tiburon! Can not wait to see this beauty in person.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Very Nice Indeed! I know you had to have put in a lot of hard work on that car and it shows. Highly inspirational. :3_worship

·
Registered
221 Posts

Hey unholy, are those 17's or 18's on your car?

probably one of my favorite hyundais in the country

congrats

·
Registered
4,351 Posts

they are 17's - wishing I would have went with 18's.. but didn't want to waste the 17 inch rubber... so as soon as the tires are gone.. I will buy some 18's

·
Registered
221 Posts

ah ok, well let me know when you do because i just might be interested in buying those if i havent already gotten a set of rims by that time

thanks

·
Registered
5,003 Posts

UnHolyTib said:
I am enjoying all the comments.. probably the best COTM thread ever... not one hater.... I love it! thanks again!

dude...no one can hate on ur car...unless they are beyone jealous! i love it! its fast...looks hawt...what more do ya want! congrats...again!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts

UnHolyTib said:
you deserve it man! who made your billet grilles btw? they look so nice, the ebay one i got had terrible fitment..

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.