Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 1998 Yamaha YZF600R has clear title, has 16,418 miles in very good condition has 2 small scratches one near tail and one on left side of tank, the one on the tank is a small ding, tires are in PERFECT CONDITION... this is a package deal also comes with matching helmet size L and joe rocket silver armored jacket size L, armored gloves and bike cover along with chain oil... this motorcycle does have a alarm but is currently disarmed... if you are looking for a great motorcycle this is the bike for you... questions please feel free to email me

modifications: Two Brothers racing exhaust, tinted shield, light blue head light bulb, carbon fiber bar ends, carbon fiber levers, carbon fiber clear front turn signals, carbon fiber rear clear turn signals (LED), carbon fiber tank guard, carbon fiber gas guard, NOT ON THE MOTORCYCLE: custom vynle for frame silver going for $80 on ebay

MINOR PROBLEM: the motorcycle does not start, replaced the battery and still does not start... it wants to start but does not, wants to turn over... but seems like it cant generate enough power... the battery is brand new now.... i was told the problem is either a Solenoid or the voltage regulator... both are VERY cheap i have found both parts for around $40... i just do not know how or have the time to install either of these items... this problem just started happening last week......

ACC: Matching Helmet (L), Cover, Silver Armored Joe Rocket Jacket (L), Armored Gloves

i will ship, you will have to pay all fee's for shipping... if paying using paypal you will have to add 3% to the total... i will get a shipping quote upon request

i will ship... shipping on east coast quote was $800 door to door

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i have pics can i send them to you thru email rather then posting them on here photobucket is a pain having to copy and paste ect...

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts