Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, so, it looks like I will be moving across country here relatively soon, where having 2 cars just likely isnt going to be an option, so, I am looking to sell my tibby.. if not, ill just keep it at my folk's house for when i come back to the area.. still not really sure i *want* to sell it.. but.. thought i'd see if there was any interest if i do decide that i need to.

Features/issues:
* clear title, but was in an accident. Has been repaired except still needs drivers airbag (they run abou $200 or so on here)
* V6/6speed/ABS/leather/etc
* Boston acoustics audio +custom fiberglass boxes
* butyl audiomat installed (edead or fatmat or one of those brands, cant remember)
* Injen CAI
* SSA II Headers (not yet installed)
* 30k miles, so it is still all under warranty. pretty low milage for an 03
* clear'd headlights
* tuscani badged (mostly, theres prob some places I am missing on interior)

Will ship it, but i'd much prefer someone coming up and looking at it.. if someone is serious about it, ill compile a more complete set of photos and details of car...

since it was in an accident (and has been repaired), i will be selling it for a lot under KBB.. somewhere around 8500, which i feel is a great price for this car, and you will be able to replace anything wrong with it and still be wayyy under even tradein value..

gives ya money for things like a S/C, or whatever else ya want to do with it...

I have some other stuff on it, but i am mostly too lazy to make a list.

EDIT: and as i stated below.. yes.. this is a true feeler... i have not decided 100% to sell it, and whatnot.. but that is one option for me at this point....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
heh, well, the job thing was a last minute thing.. flew back yesterday from it... didnt think housing would be as expensive as it is there.. so will have to see what i can get a place for that has a garage..

i really wasnt planning on moving, ya know?

and as i said, its just a feeler at this point... i have several options.. like... sell my other car and keep the tibb (prob not)... keep the car at my folks house... or.. keep it at my folks house til i can find housing that will allow 2 cars, and ship the beast up.. or.. i am guessing shipping a car to the other coast isnt exactly going to be cheap.. (when compared to value of car) so.. sell car here and just get a newer tibb later on..

just want to keep my options open.. and see if there was any interest, that sort of thing... still have no idea what i am doing with the tibby at this point..

and.. well.. most of your kit is universal.. and its not like i wont have *a* car to use it on... in any situation.. so.. that will be okkkkk

EDIT... nope, still hasnt arrived. got a letter from the post office saying that someone sent a package that was short 26 cents on shipping.. but.. i doubt that was yours...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts