Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
man thats low!!!! i couldnt do that around here!! id be pickin pieces of it up!! looks good i love the murdered out look!

·
Registered
495 Posts
It's bagged, he def doesn't drive it that low.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe most all cars either have either an engine or a trunk (VW) under the hood, hope that helps!
hahahahahahaha... what he said... I have an engine under the hood... thats honestly about it... no its not supercharged or turboed or anything like that... if I wanted a fast car I woulda never bought the tib... the motor mods will come last... if they ever do

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hahahahahahaha... what he said... I have an engine under the hood... thats honestly about it... no its not supercharged or turboed or anything like that... if I wanted a fast car I woulda never bought the tib... the motor mods will come last... if they ever do
nobody said anything about how fast your car was. i just simply asked what was under the hood lol, no need to be so defensive.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nobody said anything about how fast your car was. i just simply asked what was under the hood lol, no need to be so defensive.
I wasnt being defensive just simply stating if I wanted a fast car I would have never bought the tib hence why I havent even messed with the motor to try and get more power out of it... its just I get asked that question so many times it redundant... and I get sh!t nonstop for not being F/I... Trust me, if I put the amount of money I have put into the car into the engine and not the looks and exterior of the car I would have one of the faster cars on this site... its just not my thing though... Im content with my "slow" car :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I wasnt being defensive just simply stating if I wanted a fast car I would have never bought the tib hence why I havent even messed with the motor to try and get more power out of it... its just I get asked that question so many times it redundant... and I get sh!t nonstop for not being F/I... Trust me, if I put the amount of money I have put into the car into the engine and not the looks and exterior of the car I would have one of the faster cars on this site... its just not my thing though... Im content with my "slow" car :3_nosthum
lol dont worry im not giving u sh*t bro. I was just wondering.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
poke the rear wheels out moar. 20 or 25mm adapter. looking at the car its very clean and aggressive, it certainly looks racy, so i can see where the airbags and lambo doors throw alot of ppl off.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
poke the rear wheels out moar. 20 or 25mm adapter. looking at the car its very clean and aggressive, it certainly looks racy, so i can see where the airbags and lambo doors throw alot of ppl off.
thanks... yes the car definitely throws people off... I would love to push the wheels out more but thats not an option for someone with air ride... My wheels are about the endth of how far out they can go... with air ride, the wheel has to be able to tuck, and running it even closer to not being able to tuck would be taking a huge risk... if it would start to rub, I could literally rip a front fender off and pull the bumper and sideskirt off with it... it would be some bad news

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
thanks... yes the car definitely throws people off... I would love to push the wheels out more but thats not an option for someone with air ride... My wheels are about the endth of how far out they can go... with air ride, the wheel has to be able to tuck, and running it even closer to not being able to tuck would be taking a huge risk... if it would start to rub, I could literally rip a front fender off and pull the bumper and sideskirt off with it... it would be some bad news
Not trying to knock air ride but thats exactly why i would never run it. Your limited to what u can and cant do with wheel setups plus u cant track a car with bags.

But back on topic the car does look good AJD. Keep it up

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not trying to knock air ride but thats exactly why i would never run it. Your limited to what u can and cant do with wheel setups plus u cant track a car with bags.

But back on topic the car does look good AJD. Keep it up
lol once again... I drive a hyundai tiburon not a chevrolet corvette... I will never track my car nor did I ever consider it... I would track my daily driven v8 cadillac before I would track the tib... the caddy is faster than my tib... and so your saying you would not do air ride just so you can fit a wider wheel? well thats great and all but heres the thing... so Im not on bags, im sitting close to as low as I am now (to keep the car looking mean and a good stance) and now I would be sitting too low to A. get up my driveway and B. the risk of ripping off my front bumper would be a great chance... If I was building a race car, yes I would be on coilovers... I'm building a show car, not a race car or track car

1 - 20 of 62 Posts