Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the difficulty of finding camshafts, for our V6, I am thinking of installing the fidanza adjustable cam gear, I am not looking for a great gain of power, just a little more constancy in the high zone and 4 or 5 hp with luck.
Will it be possible with stock camshafts?
I already have other modifications made, kit CAI and manifold with complete exhaust line, for now we have 182hp with 98 octane

·
Registered
190 Posts
There's really no point and you really wont have any hp gains and you can get cam regrinds from several places the tiburon never had aftermarket cams there had only ever been regrinds you can go with crower or colt cams eject give them you cam specs and send them your cam

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you very much for responding so quickly, the problem I Can't regrinds in EEUU in the cases that I have to deliver exchange material, I find it impossible for transport costs and especially time, but in Europe I also have options for regrinds, but I do not know the specifications of stock cams, and the values that can be worked in the regrinds, some post where I can see information?

Ok I have already found some desirable values 340/ 210/ 110, but I haven't seen the stock parameters to compare....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts