Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

SOLD - Megan Racing Coilovers, DC Sports Exhaust, Engine & Transmission

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Scorpio13 
#1 · (Edited)
***Thread updated 9/19/21. Megan Racing Coilovers moved to new thread. All other items sold.

Since the forum structure has changed since I used to be on here and you can't just bump your threads to get back on the front page, I figured I'd consolidate what's left into a new thread and drop all the prices some more. It's down to the final few parts, along with the engine and transmission (which have now been listed on Ebay Motors here). All prices include US shipping now! Make me some offers, I'll entertain anything reasonable! Message me on here or email to scorpio13tib@gmail.com

Here's a link to the album with all the pictures: Parts 2

2003 2.7L V6 Complete Engine & 6-Speed Transmission (153,xxx miles) - 800 - SOLD
Selling as a complete package, as pictured. Timing belt and water pump done at 120,xxx miles. Oil changed every 3000 miles or 12 months, using Royal Purple HMX 10W30 and OEM filters for the last 30,000 miles. Gear oil changed every 10,000 miles or so with Redline 75W90 (last done around 145,xxx). Clutch and flywheel replaced by the previous owner at 109,xxx miles with a single mass flywheel conversion (stock equivalent, brand unknown). Price of $800 includes freight shipping anywhere in the contiguous United States, assuming a business address with a forklift or loading dock. Residential delivery and/or liftgate service extra. Local pickup still welcome, would be willing to deliver/meet within 200 miles of Reno, NV.

DC Sports Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust - 350 - SOLD
Good condition DC Sports 2.5" stainless cat-back exhaust system, dual exit. There are some decent scrapes on the underside of the resonator, and I had some trouble getting all the flanges to seal well over time. I had planned to chop it up and get rid of a few flanges, make it fit a little better so it wouldn't scrape all the time, and replace the remaining flanges with v-band clamps. But as stated above, it sounds amazing combined with the DC headers - deep and smooth. Price of $350 includes shipping!

Gates Serpentine Belt Tensioner - 25 - SOLD
Like new condition - was installed for less than 100 miles before I finished my power steering delete and no longer needed it. Cheapest option on Rockauto is 27 + shipping. This Gates tensioner part # 38149 is 49 + shipping from them.

Nolathane Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings - 50 - SOLD
Brand new, in package. Front lower control arm, rear bushing. I ran another set of these on my car for about 5 years, about 20,000 miles and loved them. Part # REV030.0092, available from online vendors for $110+.

OEM Oil Filters x3 - 15 - SOLD
Three new, sealed OEM oil filters with crush washers for the drain plug. The cheapest listing I could find for these was $34 for a set of 6 on Amazon. So I'll sell these three for $15 and probably make a dollar after shipping them. Just don't make me throw them away. Lol

See less See more
#8 ·
Engine & Transmission has been sold on Ebay. Coilovers are now listed on Ebay as well:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.